Recent Comments

NOAA predicts above-average 2024 Atlantic Hurricane Season

NOAA says there is an 85% chance of above-normal activity, a 10% chance of near-normal activity, and a 5% chance of below-normal activity. Specifically they predict 17 to 25 named storms with winds of 39 mph or higher. Of those, 8 to 13 could become hurricanes, including 4 to 7 major hurricanes with winds […]